Experience Friday Part 1…the super late edition..

So the finding time to blog bit is a heck of a lot harder than it sounds! You’d think typing out a couple hundred words and having it posted in a timely manner would not be that awfully challenging but between a full time job, a boyfriend who will shortly be disappearing for Navy training and a boat load (yea that was on purpose) of friends who have arrived home from various universities, it has made free time hard to find.


The first week at this job was interesting. I have never been that much of a camper and when I did go I always stayed in a tent. I can blow up an air mattress and unzip a sleeping back like you wouldn’t believe, but put me in a travel trailer and it all goes for shit.

Last week the big thing that I learned how to do is take one of those heavy and stupidly awkward dinning tables and turn it into a bed. Now, this took A LOT of practice. And when I  say A LOT I mean like 16 tables later and I still slam them into my shins. (yes, I have the bruises to prove it.) That usually is the most exciting part of my day. I spend a ridiculous amount of time sitting at a desk sending emails containing a crap ton of photos to a web designer and entering all the little details about trailer weight online. Also, the phone literally never stops ringing.

th d

Many of you may not know this about me but I am prone to breaking myself. So I was going to punch out for lunch and sure enough the door came flying open and my hand happened to be in the wrong spot and well I have yet again sprained my hand. That happened on Thursday. My third day on the job… It all added up to being a very interesting week.

The transition hasn’t been easy though. Especially with the whole boyfriend leaving soon, work taking up prime visitation hours thing. It was a rough week. I realized just how much I a) talk to him and b) miss him already. We didn’t get a lot of time to talk especially during the latter half of the week due to many many things. I’m not going to lie, it effected us. Between feeling left out and wanting to simply say goodnight the stress levels seemed to never end. It uh its going to take some serious getting use to but at least at the end of the day, it makes me appreciate all that he does for me that much more.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s